My confession.

It "hit" me today.. After my gorgeous angel woke me up at 4 in the morning and then happily felt back asleep I was left alone with my thoughts.. And it "hit" me..
My goal in writing this blog was to share my passion for "natural parenting", emphasise that every parent has a natural instinct to care for their child. That their inner voice should be the most important one when raising a child - not media, not even more experienced parents. However, I almost left out of sight the most vital thing- faith, God, Godly character, seeking Him first. Don't get me wrong, every single day I dedicate my girl to Him, I lay my hands on her and speak God's word and His blessings over her, I read her Bible. I ask God to lead us every moment in raising this girl into Godly woman. And this is the most important thing I want to share with other parents that there is God who loves and cares for our children more than we could ever do, who will be there for them when we cant. I want to show how significant it is to build up their faith every day from the very start. I pray Jesus teach us all to love our children, know them and give them our best. I wish you every blessing, patience, wisdom, unconditional love and acceptance no matter how old your children are. May God's peace and love rule in your house.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Share your thoughts below!

top navigation

Instagram