Free Easter Coloring Pages to Foster Creative Thinking and Imagination.


These coloring pages are purposefully designed with only minimum illustrations. This activity can be a great way to build communication between adult and child. The pictures have visual prompts for child to create and release his or her imagination and creative thinking. Some explanation and guidance from an adult is required.
Click 
here to download these coloring pages from TpT for free. .




You also invite you to download Montessori Inspired Easter Traditions Around the World Printables. 

Note: in order to download materials from TeachersPayTeachers you need to be registered with them. It is a very simple process and requires minimum amount of steps.

If you hop to this post you can have a look at Easter Activities in our Montessori Classroom.



Thank you for checking out my materials! I invite you to become my TeachersPayTeachers Store follower to receive notifications when I post new Montessori Printables. Every time I make new Montessori Printable I post it for free or for $1 available for 24 hours only. After that it goes for the full price. I truly appreciate your feedback, it also allows you to earn TpT credits for future purchases!

If you have Easter activities you would like to share, please, leave your link in comments. 

This post was shared here:  
Montessori Monday 


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Share your thoughts below!

top navigation

Instagram