Free Montessori Inspired Cards: Easter Around the World


Montessori Easter Around the World Printable Flashcards contain six sets of cards with photos representing different Easter traditions of Australia/Oceania, South America, North America, Europe, Africa and Asia with short commentary. 
 Follow this link to download cards for free from TeachersPayTeachers: 


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Montessori-Easter-Around-the-World-Printable-Flashcards-1160842

Note: in order to download materials from TeachersPayTeachers you need to be registered with them. It is a very simple process and requires minimum amount of steps.


Thank you for checking out my materials! I invite you to become my TeachersPayTeachers Store follower to receive notifications when I post new Montessori Printables. Every time I make new Montessori Printable I post it for free or for $1 available for 24 hours only. After that it goes for the full price. I truly appreciate your feedback, it also allows you to earn TpT credits for future purchases!

Check out EASTER MONTESSORI SHELVES FOR GREAT RESOURCES AND IDEAS


Follow Montessori Nature's board Educational Printables on Pinterest.




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Share your thoughts below!

top navigation

Instagram