Sensory Play Experiences.


I would like to share with you my ultimate collection of sensory experiences I have gathered during these couple of years. 
First is the set of sound activities for infants and babies to develop hearing, grip and hand coordination. When my child was only little I used to make various rattles for her using different fillers and bottles, like you can see on the pictures below. I used my bagels to make fun rattle which she just loved to play with. I also collected various types of rattles - soft, metal, wooden, plastic, loud, gentle to assist her in developing understanding of different textures and develop sense of touch and hearing. Russian traditional rattle Nevalyashka is a perfect toy for babies who being to sit  up on their own.



This is my collection of DIY Sensory Activities for Babies and Toddlers. 





 Here you will find Sensory activities we did with Preschool children in our Montessori classroom.
The Light Table can be used for such a variety of wonderful experiences. The children enjoyed drawing with sand and make patterns using natural materials.
My  favourite sensory activity is creating all sorts of air scent recipes. Here you can see children filled our classroom with amazing aroma by simmering oranges, cinnamon sticks and cloves in the pan.



I hope you enjoyed my Sensory Play Ideas Collection. I would love to hear what your favourite sensory activities for children are!

Follow Montessori Nature's board The Montessori Method on Pinterest.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Share your thoughts below!

top navigation

Instagram